Please have fun and be as descriptive as you like with your answers to the design questions so I can really get to know you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms of Agreement for First Sense Interiors E-Design Service:
- E-Design is an online design consultation service. All recommendations are based on information provided by the Client and are to be regarded as suggestions to improve the look of the Client's space.
- First Sense Interiors may showcase the Client's design case study on the blog, social media or portfolio, unless the Client expressly denies permission to do so. Any personally identifiable Client information will never be publicised.
- The Client agrees to provide full information regarding the Client’s requirements for the Project. First Sense Interiors cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies arising as a result of any incorrect information provided by the Client.
- First Sense Interiors will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the E-Design Project.
- The Client agrees to correspond through online communication. Only when expressly agreed with First Sense Interiors may the Client phone First Sense Interiors to discuss the Project.
- First Sense Interiors will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the E-Design Project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the E-Design Project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
- First Sense Interiors cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for E-Design Project.