Affordable art: Desenio

*** There is a fantastic discount for you at the end of this post! ***

In my previous posts about Affordable Art, I have written about thinking creatively to fill your walls rather than buying actual art. But what if you prefer to hang up art prints, rather than textiles or wrapping papers? That’s what I wanted when I was planning my living room revamp, so I turned to one of my favourite online art stores – Desenio. Having purchased from them before, I know that the quality of their prints is fantastic and I also love their contemporary slim frames. Desenio have a vast range of beautiful art styles at amazing prices: from landscapes, fashion, typography, abstracts, geographical, animals, botanicals, vintage-inspired and even kids’ art… the categories go on! The website is also really easy to navigate with several filter options. Narrowing down your choices is no mean feat though; I spent ages and ages deliberating about which prints to choose for my living room because there are soooo many gorgeous designs, and also which frames to pair them with! Ultimately, these are the pieces I chose:

Blue sofa and grey walls

Above the sofa – Abstract Oil 3;   White Plant

Butterfly style chair with an Icelandic sheepskin

On the trunk – Aloe

Layering abstract art, lighting and plants

Above the cabinet – Abstract Oil 5;   Abstract Oil 4

RRR Arty Home TV wall.JPG

Below the TV – Black Lake

Living room shelfie

On the top shelf – Blue Deep

I couldn’t be more delighted with these gorgeous prints I received from Desenio! I think they all work really well around my living room. 🙂

Now here’s some happy news for you: the lovely people at Desenio have offered YOU an amazing 25% discount off their already great prices! Use the code artyhomestudio for the discount (offer excludes frames and posters from the Handpicked range). Hurry, the discount is only valid until Thursday 19th October! Go fill your boots! 😃

This post is in collaboration with Desenio. All images, words and opinions are my own.

8 Comments

1. October 18, 2017 / 12:35 pm

I’m loving your selection, it works so well with the room’s style. I haven’t come across Desenio before, off to check out the website right now! #HomeEtc

• October 19, 2017 / 9:11 pm

Thank you Catherine! Desenio have such a huge range of art, I really think there’s something for everyone! xx

2. October 20, 2017 / 2:04 pm

These are such gorgeous choices, I have used Desenio for frames and their customer service is superb! Thank you for linking up to #HomeEtc X

• October 25, 2017 / 10:27 pm

Thank you Lins! Yes and yes: I always go for their lovely slim frames when I need standard sized frames, and have found their customer service to be fantastic every time I’ve ordered. xx

3. October 24, 2017 / 8:01 pm

I love Desenio (although I’ve never actually ordered anything from them) They have so many gorgeous pieces to choose from that it’s hard to make up your mind..maybe one day 😛 X

• October 25, 2017 / 10:28 pm

Haha yes it is not easy to narrow down the choices, they really do have so many gorgeous prints! xx

4. October 27, 2017 / 6:07 pm

I like your abstract selection (and the aloe one that looks like a fractal). I’ve heard of Desenio before, but I had never visited their site before. Just looking now (even though I missed the code!)

• October 27, 2017 / 8:27 pm

Thank you Juan, yes the Aloe is stunningly captured! I also love the other botanical (White Plant) above my sofa – such a beautiful way to do botanical art! Well, I love all of them! 🙂 Enjoy your perusal at Desenio, there is so much to look at! And no worries that you missed my code, as there’s currently 3 for 2 on their website for a few days!

Submit a comment